Introducing Brightlink’s New 4x4 4K Resolution Seamless Matrix with built in 2x2 Video Wall controller with Cat6 out and POE Receivers up to 300ft away in fully un-compressed 4k signal.
This 4x4 Matrix allows any Input to be Seamlessly routed to any output by either HDMI or Cat 6 Cable up to 90 meters / 300ft away to the Cat 6 Receivers in fully un-compressed HD signal.
This system comes with 4 Receivers which are POE/POC (no power needed). Power comes from the Cat 6 Cable coming out of the Matrix System, allowing you to easily connect to displays far away by simply connecting your HDMI cable.
This 4x4 Matrix has 4 HDMI Loop outs, one for each input, allowing you to view the inputs on local displays or to cascade / daisy chain to additional controllers allowing you to create larger video walls such as 3x3, 4x4, 6x6, all the way up to 10x10.
This system has built in 2 way IR allowing you to either control the displays from the matrix, or source from displays.
Also this system has 3.5 millimetre Analog audio out on both the outputs of the matrix and receivers by the displays, allowing you to conveniently connect to your external audio system.
This 4x4 Seamless Matrix with built in Video Wall controller offers front panel control, remote control, Brightlink APP control, and internal web GUI control.
- 4x4 Fast Switching Seamless Matrix with POE Receivers
- Support 2x2 Video Wall and cascade additional controllers to create Max.10x10, 180° rotation and mirroring
- Support resolution for HDMI input 4K@30Hz 4:4:4, Output 4K@30Hz 4:4:4
- Transmission is 90m under 1080P, 70m under 4K
- Support 4x HDMI Inputs, 4x HDMI Loopouts, 4x HDMI Outputs, 4x DSC outputs
- Support downscaler
- Support HDCP 2.2/1.X
- Support EDID management
- Support Audio out
- Support POC (power by matrix)
- Support Brightlink APP Control, Front panel button, Remote, RS-232, Web GUI, and IP control.
- Input Port 4XHDMI
- Output Port 4XHDMI, 4XCat5e/6 Outport, 4x HDMI Loop-out
- INPUT Resolution 3840 x 2160 @60 Hz 4:4:4, 8Bit
- OUTPUT Resolution Loopout: 3840 x 2160 @60 Hz 4:4:4,
- HDMI Out: 3840 x 2160 @30 Hz 4:4:4, 8Bit
- Compliance Standards HDMI 2.2/HDCP1.X
- Pixel Clock 340MHZ
- Maximum Data Rate 10.2Gbps
- Audio Format 2CH PCM
- Baud Rate 9600-115200
- Telnet IP Address: 192.168.1.168
- Net Mask: 255.255.255.0
- TCP Port: 5000
- Telnet Port: 23
- HDCP: OFF
- Control Panel buttons, remote control, RS-232 , Web GUI,IP
- Operating Temperature 0 to + 40°C (32 to + 104 °F)
- Storage Temperature -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140 °F)
- Humidity 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Product Supply 12V
Shipping Time: Standard 5-6 business day; 3 Day; Overnight
Shipping & Returns
Some products have their own terms and conditions on the product page which you much accept before you can purchase. The general terms and conditions below do not apply if a products has an individual terms and conditions in place on it’s product age. If a product does not have an individual terms and conditions it will default to the following general terms and condition which is: “Returns are accepted up to 30 days after the purchase date for a full refund minus the original shipping cost. Returns are only accepted for Unopened Unused products. Open boxes or used / installed items are subject to a restocking fee of 10-30% dependding on the condition of the item after inpsection by our warehouse.
Customers returning items are responsible for the return shipping cost to a selected warehouse in the USA.
Returns are not accepts without a RMA#. Please allow 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed after the return product is received. To request a return please send an email with your order number and a reason for return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to contact us? Go here