You are buying our Brightlink New 8x8 18Gbps 4k@60 HDMI 2.0 HDMI Matrix SET which comes with 1ea 4k@60 8X8 HDMI MATRIX (BL-8X8-HD20-CEC), & 8ea HDMI HDBaseT Extenders (BL-EXT70-HDBT) over a single Cat5e/6 cable with distances up to 228ft and features POE/POC (no power for receivers/baluns ***Transmitters have to be powered), two way IR, RS232 PC, remote and front panel control.
Brightlink's 18Gbps 8x8 HDMI Matrix ARC function with 8 HDMI Extenders over Cat5e/6, is a professional high performance matrix/switch and HDMI extender that provides a powerful and reliable multi-display audiovisual solution. It is a high quality and economical method of transmitting video up to 4K2K@60HZ YUV 4:4:4 and multi-channel high resolution digital audio from up to 8 HDMI sources to up to 8 HDMI displays. This unit features HDMI output audio ARC, which delivers crisp, clean sound to a coaxial audio output in Dolby and HD audio, eliminating the need for additional optical cables. You will also have the versatility of any 8x8 HDMI matrix that supports 4K2K to 1080P downscaling and can be controlled via remote, lan, web GUI or front panel buttons. Simply connect up to 8 HDMI sources to up to 8 HDMI displays and you have the ability to switch your outputs to any combination with ease and simplicity.
The Brightlink 18Gbps 8x8 HDMI matrix with ARC function is a professional device complemented by its accessibility and ease of use. The web GUI offers a set of 21 factory preset EDID settings that can be easily selected and effortlessly customized to your displays. You will be able to handle output from Blue-Ray players, gaming systems, satellite receivers, Android boxes and PC's with ease, with a cable range of 15 meters at 1080P60, meaning quality is maintained even at longer ranges. This product provides an exceptional audio visual experience for businesses such as casinos, Sports Bars, Super Markets, Shopping Malls, churches, Data Control Centers, conference rooms, education and training, Luxury Homes, home theaters or anywhere you need outstanding HD display solutions.
If you are having issues matching specifications with your requirements, speak to Brightlink for a free, no obligation consultation about your needs. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service whilst helping you select the solution that best suits your business.
Be sure to check out the full range of Brightlink HDMI matrix switchers from 4x4 to 32x32 HDMI connectors: Here
Features (Matrix - BL-8X8-HD20-CEC):
- ● HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
● Video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI ports
● Support 18Gbps video bandwidth
● Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG are supported.
● Support 4K->1080P Down Scaler for each output port
● HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
● Audio de-embedded is supported via analog and coax ports
● ARC, CEC and smart EDID management are supported
● 1U rack mounted design with front panel OLED display
● Control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN and Web GUI
Features (Extenders - BL-EXT70-HDBT):
- One pair is a fully functional module with no settings needed.
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- UTP/STP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance reaches up to 228ft/ 70 meters under the video format of 1080P and 4K up to 130ft / 40 meters.
- POC (RX powered by TX)
- HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant.
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48b/pixels, 3D and 4Kx2K
- With LED indicators to show the power status.
- With ESD protection inside.
- Mounting ears supplied.
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
Package Contents (Matrix):
Main unit. (BL-8X8-HD20)
5VDC Power Supply.
1x IR_RX (IR receiver) extension cable.
2x Mounting Ear.
Package Contents (Extenders):
8ea Main unit (BL-EXT70-HDBT).
Operating instructions. (BL-EXT70-HDBT).
16ea IR TX unit. (IR emitter cable, 1 pcs for TX, 1 pcs for RX)
16ea IR RX unit. (IR receiver cable, 1 pcs for TX, 1pcs or for RX)
16 Phoenix plugs for RS232 cable termination NOTE: PART NUMBER (Abbreviation as P/N)
Shipping Time: Standard 5-6 business day; 3 Day; Overnight
Shipping & Returns
Some products have their own terms and conditions on the product page which you much accept before you can purchase. The general terms and conditions below do not apply if a products has an individual terms and conditions in place on it’s product age. If a product does not have an individual terms and conditions it will default to the following general terms and condition which is: “Returns are accepted up to 30 days after the purchase date for a full refund minus the original shipping cost. Returns are only accepted for Unopened Unused products. Open boxes or used / installed items are subject to a restocking fee of 10-30% dependding on the condition of the item after inpsection by our warehouse.
Customers returning items are responsible for the return shipping cost to a selected warehouse in the USA.
Returns are not accepts without a RMA#. Please allow 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed after the return product is received. To request a return please send an email with your order number and a reason for return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to contact us? Go here