- DVI video input
- Audio transmission
- Dual-Ethernet output, with dual-Ethernet cable hot backup and multiple controller hot backup
- USB port control, for cascading and control of multiple units
- 1.3 million pixel loading capacity, with resolutions of 1280°¡1024@60Hz, 1024°¡1200@60Hz, 1600°¡848@60Hz, 1920°¡712@69Hz, 2048°¡668@60Hz and Maximum height: 3840; Maximum height:3840
- 1 light sensor interface, adjust the screen brightness automatically
- Independent power supply
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, EAC, FCC, IC
The NovaStar MCTRL300 is the new and improved independent control card from the M3 series that supports audio and video output for your video wall.
The M3 series are adept and powerful tools that undertake encoding and data processing, while sending your audio and video to your display set up.
The single card has a maximum loading capacity of 2048° 668@60Hz, and it’s connectable to your pc or laptop via a usb cable.
It comes equipped with a light sensor interface that adjusts the screen brightness automatically, and supports all of the most popular video formats, with a 1.3 million pixel loading capacity.
It’s innovative and effective port control option allows for cascading and control of multiple cabinets.
Please check out our full range of NovaStar compatible video wall equipment with availability for indoor and outdoor venues and fixed install or portable rental (purchase to rent out) options: Here
If you’re having trouble matching up your requirements to our listings, please feel free to contact Brightlink AV for a free consultation and recommendation from our friendly and knowledgeable sales team: Here
- 1 x DVI input
- 1 x audio input
- 1 x type-B USB control port
- 1 x UART control ports to cascade devices for uniform control.
- 1 x Dual Ethernet outputs.
- 1 x Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- 1 x light sensor connector.
- 1 x Supports resolutions up to 2048°¡668@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- 1 x Supports a variety of video formats.
Shipping Time: 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS
Shipping & Returns
Some products have their own terms and conditions on the product page which you much accept before you can purchase. The general terms and conditions below do not apply if a products has an individual terms and conditions in place on it’s product age. If a product does not have an individual terms and conditions it will default to the following general terms and condition which is: “Returns are accepted up to 30 days after the purchase date for a full refund minus the original shipping cost. Returns are only accepted for Unopened Unused products. Open boxes or used / installed items are subject to a restocking fee of 10-30% dependding on the condition of the item after inpsection by our warehouse.
Customers returning items are responsible for the return shipping cost to a selected warehouse in the USA.
Returns are not accepts without a RMA#. Please allow 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed after the return product is received. To request a return please send an email with your order number and a reason for return to email@example.com
Need to contact us? Go here