- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant;
- Video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI & HDBaseT ports;
- 8 HDMI inputs, 8 HDMI & HDBaseT mirrored outputs;
- HDMI ports transmit 18Gbps lossless uncompressed video bandwidth;
- Support 18Gbps lossless compressed HDBaseT signal transmission;
- Support 4K->1080P Down Scaler for each output port;
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG are supported;
- HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 492ft / 150m for 1080P or 394ft / 120m for 4K2K via a single Cat 5e/6/7 cable;
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio);
- Support IR matrix;
- Audio de-embedded is supported via analog and coax ports;
- Advanced EDID management and CEC control are supported;
- 24V POC on all HDBaseT ports;
- 1U rack mounted design with front panel OLED display;
- Control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN and Web GUI.
The 18Gbps 8x8 HDBaseT(150M) Matrix can connect 8 HDMI sources to 16 displays. It features 8 HDMI outputs and each HDMI output is mirrored to provide a CAT-Cable output which runs simultaneously. HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 492ft / 150m via a single Cat 5e/6/7 cable and the resolution is up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4.
Audio de-embedded to analog and coaxial audio is supported. Each HDMI output supports 4K2K to 1080P downscaler independently.
The product supports IR matrix. The IR signal is one-to-one control at the Matrix end, but the IR signal follows HDMI video channel at the HDBaseT Receiver end.
The product provides an intuitive set of front panel with OLED screen and supports control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN, and Web GUI.
- 1 x 18Gbps 8x8 HDBaseT(150M) Matrix;
- 8 x HDBaseT Receiver;
- 1 x Matrix IR Remote;
- 1 x 100~240V AC 50/60Hz Power cable;
- 1 x RS-232 serial cable (1.5 meters, male to female head);
- 8 x 3-pin Phoenix Connector & 8 x 5-pin Phoenix Connector;
- 9 x IR Blaster cable (1.5 meters);
- 9 x IR Receiver cable (1.5 meters);
- 18 x Mounting Ear (Matrix and Receiver);
- 1x User Manual.
Shipping & Returns
Some products have their own terms and conditions on the product page which you much accept before you can purchase. The general terms and conditions below do not apply if a products has an individual terms and conditions in place on it’s product age. If a product does not have an individual terms and conditions it will default to the following general terms and condition which is: “Returns are accepted up to 30 days after the purchase date for a full refund minus the original shipping cost. Returns are only accepted for Unopened Unused products. Open boxes or used / installed items are subject to a restocking fee of 10-30% dependding on the condition of the item after inpsection by our warehouse.
Customers returning items are responsible for the return shipping cost to a selected warehouse in the USA.
Returns are not accepts without a RMA#. Please allow 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed after the return product is received. To request a return please send an email with your order number and a reason for return to email@example.com
Need to contact us? Go here