Introducing Brightlink’s 18Gbps 16x16 HDMI IN/OUT 2.0 Matrix Set that comes with 16 Sets of Long Range 150m HDBaseT Extenders that together supports the transmission of video (resolution up to 4K2K@ 60Hz YUV 4:4:4) and multi-channel high resolution digital audio from 16 HDMI sources to 16 HDMI displays over Cat5e/Cat6 up to 394ft / 120 meters between Transmitter (TX)and Receiver (RX) via a single CAT5e/6 cable (Using CAT6a/7 cable extends up to 492ft / 150M) while supporting POE / POC ( No power need at Receiver end).
Audio de-embedded to coaxial audio is supported from 16 HDMI output ports.
While HDMI output ARC function is enabled, the ARC audio from HDMI display devices will be extracted to coaxial audio output. Each HDMI output of this 16x16 HDMI Matrix supports 4K2K to 1080P downscaler independently. Control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN and Web GUI.
The Web GUI offers a powerful control panel that allows you to control the Matrix System anywhere on your network with any device such as Laptop, Macbook, Ipad or tablet.
The Web GUI allows for CEC control of your input sources and output displays (***on compatible devices***) to perform controls such as power on/off, volume up/down, and pause/play. Please check with your TV or Source device to see if CEC is support.
Our Brightlink New HDMI 2.0 16x16 Matrix with Resolutions upto 4Kx2K@60Hz, HDR, YUV 4:4:4, 18Gbps and CEC & ARC support, offers an easy to use HD video solution for Casinos, Sports Bars, Super Markets, Shopping Malls, Churches, Data Control Centre, Conference Rooms, Education and Training, Luxury Homes, Home Theatres or anywhere you need a solution for your multiple inputs / HD Display set up.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2/1.x and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI ports
- Support 18Gbps video bandwidth
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision and HLG are supported.
- Support 4K->1080P Down Scaler for each output port
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Audio de-embedded is supported via coax ports
- ARC - Audio return chance from Displays.
- CEC - Allows control of your input / output devices
- Smart EDID management are supported
- 1U rack mounted design with front panel OLED display
- Control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN and Web GUI
- 2 Year Warranty
- HDBaseT / HDMI 2.0 Extenders up to 492ft over Singal Cat cable
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports 18Gbps bandwidth
- Supports CEC pass through
- Input and output video resolution is up to 4k2k@60Hz 4:4:4, extends distance up to 394ft / 120 meters via a single CAT5e/6 cable (Using CAT6a/7 cable extends up to 492ft / 150M).
- One HDMI loop output
- Audio Extraction to analog L/R output
- 2 Way IR & RS-232 pass-through
- HDR and Dolby Vision function supported
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) function, it means that either transmitter or receiver is powered supply by 24V/1A power adapter, the other doesn’t need power supply.)
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation.
1EA 18Gbps 16x16 HDMI Matrix
1EA 24V/3.75A Power Adapter
1EA IR Remote
1EA RS-232 serial cable (1.5 meters, male to female head)
2EA Mounting Ear
1EA User Manual
16EA HDBASET Extenders (16 Transmitters + 16 Receivers + 16 Power Supplies)
WEB GUI / CEC CONTROL
Shipping Time: Standard 5-6 business day; 3 Day; Overnight
Shipping & Returns
Some products have their own terms and conditions on the product page which you much accept before you can purchase. The general terms and conditions below do not apply if a products has an individual terms and conditions in place on it’s product age. If a product does not have an individual terms and conditions it will default to the following general terms and condition which is: “Returns are accepted up to 30 days after the purchase date for a full refund minus the original shipping cost. Returns are only accepted for Unopened Unused products. Open boxes or used / installed items are subject to a restocking fee of 10-30% dependding on the condition of the item after inpsection by our warehouse.
Customers returning items are responsible for the return shipping cost to a selected warehouse in the USA.
Returns are not accepts without a RMA#. Please allow 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed after the return product is received. To request a return please send an email with your order number and a reason for return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to contact us? Go here