Brightlink’s New Large Scale 217” LED Display - High Definition 2.5mm Small Pitch / 16:9 ration- Slim Mount LED Cabinets for Indoor fixed installs.
Introducing Brightlink’s New Large Scale 217” HD 2.5mm Pitch Slim Mount (60mm/2.36”) LED Wall System for indoor fixed installation such as Home Theatre, Conference rooms, Control Centres, Digital Signage for store fronts, education and training, and much more.
This High Resolution LED wall has 2,073,600 Pixels (FULL HD 1080p) and with a brightness of 600cd/m2 and refresh rate of 3840Hz, you will get dazzling HD images that will leave your viewer memorized but what they see.
With the seamless interlocking cabinets you get no lines like regular LCD video walls, giving you a clean sharp look for your large scale displays.
The integrated control box design makes for easy connection and easy repairs. They integrated control box and module can be replaced from the front in case of repair.
The VX600 is NovaStar's new all-in-one controller that integrates video processing and video control into one box. It features 6 Ethernet ports and supports video controller, fiber converter and Bypass working modes. A VX600 unit can drive up to 3.9 million pixels, with the maximum output width and height up to 10,240 pixels and 8192 pixels respectively, which is ideal for ultra-wide and ultra-high LED screens.
This Brightlink 190” HD mm Narrow Mount LED Wall System is a complete kit which includes everything you need to install this package in your location.
- 64ea 23.62” x 13.3” Interlocking Cabinets each with 4 interchangeable modules. Spare modules included.
- All connecting power and network cables including spares.
- 1ea VX600 All-in-One LED Wall Controller
- 1ea Vacum tool for easy frontal exchange / repair of modules
- 1ea Rail system for mounting to wall
- 217” Diagonal Screen (15.8’ x 8.9’)
- 2.5mm Small Pitch HD LED Cabinets
- VX600 All-in-One LED Wall Controller
- Slim mount Cabinets 60mm ( 2.36”)
- Integrated Box for easy connection
- 16:9 Standard Video Aspect Ratio
- Super Bright 600cd/m2
- 3840Hz Refresh rate
- View Distance from 10’-165’
- 2,073,600 Pixels (FULL HD 1080p)
- Seamless / line free Interlocking cabinets
- Front repairable modules with included Vacuum tool
Pixel pitch: 2.5 mm
Module Resolution: W120xH68 Pixels
Module Size: 320mm x 160mm
Led Packing: 1515
Scanning Method: 45s
LED composition: 1R 1G 1B
Cabinet Size: 600 x 337.5 x 60mm / 23.62” x 13.3” x 2.36”
Module QTY: w2 x h2 = 4pcs
Physical Resolution: w240 x h 135 Pixels
Power Consumption (MAX): 120w
Power Consumption (AVG): 40W
Cabinet Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
Net Weight: 5.5KG / 12LBS
Screen Area: 217” Diagonal Screen (15.8’ x 8.9’) 108 sqft
Whole Screen Resolution: 2240(W) x 1260 (H) = 2,073,600 Pixels
Cabinet Quantity: 8 pcs wide x 8 pcs high = 64pcs total
Colors: 281 Trillion
Brightness Control: Software 256 level adjustable
Grey Level: 16
View Distance: 10’ - 165’
Refresh Rate: 3840Hz
Drive Mode: 1/45s
Life Span: 100,000h
Control Mode: Synchronous control or Asynchronous control
Frame Frequency: 60Hz
Operation Temperature: -20C - +45 C
Operation Humidity: 10% - 95%
VX600 All-in-One LED Wall Controller:
NovaStar VX600 is an all-in-one video processor suitable for small to medium size LED screen installations. It can drive up to 3,900,000 pixels in total, at up to 10,240 pixels wide or up to 8,192 pixels in height, which is ideal for ultra-wide and ultra-high LED screen applications.
- 2x HDMI 1.3 (HDMI-In & Loop) (max. 1920×1200@60Hz), Custom EDID's possible;
- 1x DVI (1920×1200@60Hz, Custom EDID's possible;
- 1x 3G-SDI (max. 1920×1080@60Hz);
-6x LED-Out (RJ45);
-1x HDMI 1.3 Out (fixed resolution of 1920×1080@60Hz when the output is used as monitoring);
-2x OPT-Out (10G);
- V-Can Support;
- Supports up to 3x layers;
- Memory for 10 presets;
- Cascading via USB possible;
- Display configuration without computer possible;
- Control via USB or LAN;
- Supply voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60HZ;
- Dimensions: 483.6 x 351.2 x 50.1mm (WxDxH);
- Power consumption: 28 watts;
- Weight: 4kg;
FIBER EXTENTION APPLICATION
Warranty: 2 Years
Shipping & Returns
Some products have their own terms and conditions on the product page which you much accept before you can purchase. The general terms and conditions below do not apply if a products has an individual terms and conditions in place on it’s product age. If a product does not have an individual terms and conditions it will default to the following general terms and condition which is: “Returns are accepted up to 30 days after the purchase date for a full refund minus the original shipping cost. Returns are only accepted for Unopened Unused products. Open boxes or used / installed items are subject to a restocking fee of 10-30% dependding on the condition of the item after inpsection by our warehouse.
Customers returning items are responsible for the return shipping cost to a selected warehouse in the USA.
Returns are not accepts without a RMA#. Please allow 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed after the return product is received. To request a return please send an email with your order number and a reason for return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to contact us? Go here