Brightlink’s New BL-SMC Professional grade Ultra-High Definition Seamless Hybrid Multi Function Modular Matrix System is our most premium version of our modular matrix systems with every feature you could ever need and more.
The modular design and features such as smart signal fail safe switching backup, and dual control and dual power supply redundancy make this system highly reliable and an ideal fit for environments that have crucial applications that require zero downtime.
This system comes with 80 HDMI 4K inputs and 80 HDBaseT 4k outputs with 80 POC/POE HDBaseT Receivers allowing you go distances upto 228ft away for each output.
The front panel 7” touch screen makes operation of this matrix system easy to use for any skill level and gives you full control of all the matrix features.
With the output preview feature you are able to view what is being displayed on your output's display through the 7" front panel LCD. When you are managing many outputs this feature makes it very easy and convenient to quickly find out exactly what is being displayed on each of your TV's.
This seamless matrix allows for instant switches with no glitches or jitter giving you that profession look in environments that will have people constantly watching the displays while switcher occur.
The built in video wall controller allows you to create eye catching large scale video wall in any configuration you want such as 2x2, 3x3, 4x5, etc… ***NOTE Video wall requires ADDITIONAL DVI OUTPUTS
- 80 HDMI inputs to 80 HDBaseT Output with 80 HDBaseT Receivers
- Upto 228ft away over single Cat6 cable
- Supports resolutions up-to 4K @ 60HZ
- Output Preview on 7" front Panel LCD
- Supports HDMI2.0, DP1.1, HDCP2.2
- Built in Video Splicing / Video Wall Controller to Create 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, etc… Video Wall- ***Requires DVI Output cards
- Support POC (Power over Cable) HDBaseT Receivers don’t require power
- Supports glitch-free Seamless Switching technology.
- Supports Deep Color 48/ 36/30/24-bit, YUV 4: 2: 2/4: 4: 4;
- Front panel 7-inch high-definition true color touch screen with output preview for instant feedback.
- Intelligent EDID management switching technology and HDCP authorization.
- With additional cards this system can support HDMI, HDBaseT, CVBS, YPbPr, VGA, DVI, AUDIO, 3GSDI, HDCI, Fiber signal formats transmission and H.323, SIP transmission protocol, seamless A/V Over IP Streaming, IP surveillance system, video conference system and recording system.
- Each input channel supports Color, Brightness, and Resolution Scaling and many other image adjustments.
- Each output channel can be individually defined 16 different of common resolution fixed output;
- Supports optical fiber transmission technology, maximum transmission distance up-to 80 km (additional card and receiver required)
- Supports smart signal fail safe switching backup which gives you 24/7 hours of uninterrupted operations.
- Support equipment temperature monitoring, video ports status monitoring.
- Supports input / output ports software’s discovering and adjustment functions.
AVAILABLE INPUT / OUTPUT CARD TYPES