Brightlink HDBASET extender over cat6 HDMI 2.0 - 4k@60hz 4:4:4 & HDR allows HDMI signals to be transmitted over a Single CAT5e/6 cable. This solution has the added features of RS232 and 2-way IR control functionality over the same CAT5e/6 cable. It can extend 4K@60Hz HDR 10 over a HDBaseT link and up to 40M. The slimmest HDBaseT design, making it perfect to mount behind ultra thin TVs.
One pair as a full functional module, no need for setting. It extends Ultra HD source to the destination with Latest HDCP2.2/ HDCP1.4 Compliant content protection version 2.2. To protect the unit from overheating, do not block any vents or openings in the unit housing that provide ventilation and allow for sufficient space for air to circulate around the unit.
● Classroom display and control
● Showroom display and control
● Lecture room display and control
● Meeting room presentation and control
● Household entertainment sharing and control
● Main unit
● 1xIR TX unit
● 1xIR RX unit
● Operating instructions
● 24V1A DC power supply
● 2 Phoenix plugs for RS232 cable termination
● With 1x looping HDMI out at Transmitter and 2 x HDMI out at Receiver
● Dual POC (Receiver powered by transmitter or transmitter powered by Receiver)
● Never spill liquid of any kind on or into this product.
● Do not attach the power supply cabling to building surfaces.
● Use only the supplied power supply unit (PSU). Do not use the PSU if it is damaged.
● Always follow basic safety precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock and injury to persons.
● Do not allow anything to rest on the power cabling or allow any weight to be placed upon it or any person walk on it.
Terms & Conditions:
Shipping: for a cost of $35 (USD), we will ship the Matrix Switcher anywhere in the USA; allow four to seven (4-7) business days for item delivery.
This set comes with 2-YEAR FREE WARRANTY on Parts and Labor. In the event of malfunctions or an inoperative switch, we will pay for return shipping. Keep order information to expedite the return process.